Understand Your Network Health.
VASA by RANK Software provides unmatched visibility into network data.
- Real time data ingestion (including packet inspection), provides Layer 7 visibility as well as insights into payloads and HTTP user agents.
- Layer 7 visibility means visibility into DNS, SMB and other protocols that can enable detection of threats that leverage these protocols.
- Real Time Asset Mapping (IP to user and IP to machine) provides the ability to pivot on an asset (user or machine) that delivers valuable context on the impact of a threat.
- Full fidelity is preserved and each attribute of an event is indexed allowing real time query access to enriched and high fidelity data.
Increase Security Analyst Productivity & Accuracy.
VASA by RANK Software cuts the cycle time for investigation by providing actionable insights at scale.
- Security solutions that use batch analytics dump thousands of alerts on already overwhelmed security analysts meaning they’re always behind. Batch analytics slow down interactive investigation with long wait times between queries and lose valuable real-time context that may change when the data is at rest.
- VASA uses AI to provide security analysts with recommendations on which threats to prioritize based on their risk score and what actions to take to respond to that alert. This combination of AI and human-based feedback helps increase analyst productivity without compromising on accuracy.
Keep Pace With Business Growth.
VASA by RANK Software ensures that scalable systems are in place to secure a growing network surface area as you grow.
- As a software only platform, VASA is able to support your business as it grows. As your network topology evolves from on-premise to hybrid to multi-cloud, VASA can keep pace with your business to help you expand and scale.
Implement Threat Hunting Discipline.
VASA by RANK Software allows you to build repeatable capabilities around threat hunting and security response.
- Build and save customized hunts that are integrated with MITRE and SIGMA frameworks.
- Allow junior analysts to run pre-configured hunts and visualize the results at any time for an up-to-the-minute view of those search parameters.
- Develop analytics and reports to visualize search results in a graphical way to better tell the story about what’s happening in your network.